Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HOLY COW! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!!

So, this happens every couple months, I realize that time has flew by once again and I havent' updated my blog! So, I am here to update it finally. So much has happened since I last updated. I'll give you a brief summary and then I will add some photos.....Lagoon at Halloween time, Halloween, Kamryn turned 2 years old (holy cow - time has flown!), Thanksgiving and Norman Family Christmas Party. Soon Christmas will be here and the year will be over! It seems the older I get the quicker time goes. I wish things could just slow down sometimes. What can we do other than just try to enjoy the time that we do have. Well, hope everyone had a great Halloween and Thanksgiving and hope that everyone is ready for Christmas. I think I am just about ready and then I keep remembering things I need to do, besides having a mountain of stuff to wrap! Well, I better get to it.







1 comments:

QB Family said...

Kamryn's flower costume is so cute! Your hair is getting longer Amber - I like it!
I agree with the getting older and time flying by. I wish time would slow down a bit and we could stay young forever!