So, it's still a little early to carve pumpkins, but Kenzie wanted to do something that was festivish for Halloween. So, tonight the girls and I painted 3 of the pumpkins we grew in our own garden. Nate was only here for a few minutes to watch us, but then he went to help out a neighbor with his sprinkling system. The girls had lots of fun and I was GLAD when we were done. I love clean-up (note sarcasim here), but I love seeing my kids happy more than anything. Here are a few pictures from the fun....

Monday, October 12, 2009
Pumpkin Painting Fun
Posted by THE EVANS FAMILY at 10/12/2009 11:03:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
They turned out pretty good! You are brave for handing kamryn a paintbrush ha ha. Looks like fun
Ok it has been way way to long!!! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment