The last week of July Grandpa Bill and Grandma Arlane took us on vacation. We met Uncle Brady and Aunt Kelly, along with nephew Wyatt in Orlando, FL. We were so excited to go away and be on vacation. A few days into the trip, Uncle Cody, Aunt Courtney and niece Brinklee showed up. We went to Walt Disney World and visited the 4 parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom). We were there for 5 days, but I wished we would have had a couple more days to spend with my brothers and their families. It was lots of fun and we miss you guys already. Here are some pictures from our trip.



1 comments:
I am so glad that you guys were able to take this trip as a family. It looks like a lot of fun. Maybe someday Ryan and I can at least make it to Disneyland with our kids. :)
Post a Comment