Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nothing new here!

Yep, nothing new happens around here. I have nothing interesting to share. I forget to take pictures of my kids and anything we do. Couldn't find my camera when the girls went to play in the snow the other day. Kamryn looked so adorable too. You would have thought she died and went to heaven. I bought her the cutest pink pair of snow pants last year and we just used them for the first time. She couldn't believe she could put on her snow pants, boots, coat and gloves and go sit in the snow. Of course, I found my camera when I went to bed that night...in my bed. I remembered Kamryn had been messing with it that morning and that is where it ended up. Well, maybe next time something fun and interesting happens here, I'll be able to find my camera.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

How cute, next time lets get together so Brinklee has someone to play with too. She loves it.