Friday, January 2, 2009

A review of December 2008

So, it's been awhile! December flew in like a storm and flew out just as fast. What did we do in December? Well, I'll tell you.


December 5th was the Norman Family Christmas Party. It was at my cousins, Brett and Lacey's, brand new house in Mapleton. The kids loved it because their girls bedroom is big and open and has a playroom in it. It was great fun! Santa was there and we had lots of good eats and lots of fun hanging out.
December 6 was Nate's work Christmas Party and we had lots of fun. We went to The Melting Pot and the food was sooooo good. I want some right now!!

December 12 Kenzie and I made our Gingerbread House. We had lots of fun.


December 16th we had my brother Cody, his wife Courtney and their daughter Brinklee, my parents and my grand-parents over to do Christmas with Cody and Courtney since they were going to be in Mesa for Christmas. We ate soup and they opened presents from my parents and grand-parents and then we hung out. They got Kenzie a game that she already had, but we went and traded it for Twister, which we will be breaking out as soon as Courtney and Brinklee are back home... Hurry Back! They got Kamryn a piano and she loves it. Here she is opening it. It was good to just hang out with them before they left.

December 23rd was my 31st birthday and Nate got me a Wii FIT and I love it!! We have been trying to do it every night and it makes exercising so much fun.

Christmas Eve the girls opened the traditional new pj present and then I got them cute little ornaments that I thought were cute and a toy. Kenzie's ornament was a webkinz horse, like the webkinz she has, and a rubiks cube that no one has been able to figure out yet and Kamryn's ornament was a pig because she loves pigs and a fun book. After opening pj's it was time for bed so that Santa could make his rounds.

Christmas Day we actually got to sleep in a little. Kenzie didn't wake us up until about 7:30. It was probably good cuz I would have been really onrey had I been woke up any earlier. Santa was good to all of us this year. Kenzie got a High School Musical High School (like a barbie house, but a high school), karaoke machine, cd's, movies, camera, stocking full of goodies and loads of clothes (which she needed) and Kamryn got lots of Fisher-Price stuff (because I love little people and all that stuff), baby einstein movies, Elmo Live, toy box and lots of clothes and shoes that her fat little feet won't stay in. I hope they thin out soon! I got a new camera that fits in my purse, a nice watch, cd's and clothes and Nate got binoculars, shoes, clothes, dvd's and cd's. I over bought, like usually, but you only live once, right? Next year I hope to cut it back a little.


Well, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hate making resolutions so I just hope that everyone can achieve what they want in 2009.

2 comments:

*WEST* said...

I tell myself every year we are cutting back, what happens??? I LOVE the melting pot sooooo good. It is our girls get away place to eat. Ill let you know next time we go! Lets get together..FOR REALS!

Em said...

Melting Pot mmmmmmmmmmmm. Can we go again now?