Ok, so I know I haven't posted something new for a very long time. I have been a slacker about taking pictures when we do stuff and updating the blog. Not too much has changed with Nate or myself, but my girls sure keep growing right before my eyes....does anyone know how to make it stop. Just for a little while. Kamryn is starting to talk and I love it! I love the way things sound when they try to say things.. you only get half the word, but you can tell they are trying so hard to make all the sounds. Kamryn has also found an interest in books, which is good because I thought she wasn't going to like them the way she was beating and destroying them. Where or where do I begin with Makenzie Lee...she is my drama queen. She is just like I was as a child!! Dear God, please help me! I get things like this said to me, "Mom, I just can't help what comes out of my mouth, it's like my head doesn't work!" Those are the comments I get when I tell her she is being mouthy. She will be my trial in life. I love her and she is such a good kid, but she has a streak of smart mouth in her. Well, I promise to try and remember to take some pictures this weekend..hopefully we'll do something exciting, otherwise you'll get pictures of them sitting on the couch.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
WOW! I can't believe you finally updated this ;o) It's not January anymore, so you might want to change the background. Just a suggestion.
That is so cute what Makenzie says. Trent is my smart mouth one. Oh, and he will raise his voice to me. I really wish he were more scared of me.
Post a Comment