Sunday, April 6, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged by Shannon and I suck at these, but I'll give it a whirl.

If I tagged you copy the questions & fill in your answers then tag six friends (or as many as you have cuz I only have a couple.) Have Fun!

1.What is your most embarrassing moment?. I was at the mall with my aunt when I was a kid and there was someone that was handicapped and I was starring (I know, rude!) and I walked into a metal sign outside of a store and DONG!!!

2.What is something that you think about and laugh at every time? The above embarrassing moment!! I know my Aunt Michelle laughs everytime about it too!

3. What is you favorite season and why?- Fall. I love the changing of the season from hot into cool. The leaves changing, the cool breeze, lounging in the yard swing!

4.Who is your hero? I know that everyone says this, but my husband. He is amazing and I don't tell him it enough. He puts up with my crap, helps take care of the house and the laundry, really helps out with the kids, he's the best.

5.What have you learned throughout your life that you would share as advice for others? I do the same as Shannon with trying to teach Makenzie to always be kind because she wouldn't like it if someone was being rude to her and I also try to teach her that if she sees people being mean to someone to go be nice to them and make them feel better. Also, communication with your spouse is a big thing.. and taking turns compromising.

6.What is your favorite goofy thing that your spouse does which makes you fall in love all over again? Nate pulls faces and says dorky things to me all the time.. we do it with each other.

7.What is your favorite book(s) of all time? I can't believe this, but I can't think of the name... everyone will know which ones I am talking about... the vampire books that just came out the last year or two.. oh, Twighlight series.

8.What is one of your pet peeves?Noises.. little ticky annoying noises!!!

9. What has been your favorite place to travel and why? Hmmmm, I don't really have a favorite because we haven't traveled much. We're pretty lame. I love YellowStone. I want to go to Hawaii and Europe.

10. Add a question of your own!
If you had no money limits and one day, what would you do? I would go shopping and buy a new house.. bigger house!, new car, new clothes, new furniture, new..new....new..... LAME, I know. I get tired of what I have.

I am going to tag- Courtney, Kelly & Stephanie cuz that's all I got!

1 comments:

*WEST* said...

we for sure need to do some camping and stuff this year!!!!!!!!
good job on doing this tag!