Saturday, March 29, 2008

Who do our kids look more like?!?

How fun is this. Apparently our kids look equally like us.. I don't know about that, but whatever!

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family search - Geneology

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Geneology - Free genealogy websites

5 comments:

QB Family said...

That's funny! Two good lookin' parents with two even better lookin' gals! Looks like you had a fun Easter weekend. The girls Easter dresses are adorable. Kamryn looked beautiful for her blessing. Congratulations! Sorry we missed it.

Courtney said...

Wowser, never seen that. Both kids equally with their parents. Neato burrito. This is your brother by the way. The cool one. Cody!

*WEST* said...

I would have too say I think they are a good mix of the both of ya! Kamryn looks so cute in her blessing outfit.

*WEST* said...

I tagged you go to my blog and see!!!

Courtney said...

That's awesome! I haven't seen that before! I thought ours was pretty close but wow! Hey can I come over on Saturday and watch conferance?