(No laughing at my spelling or grammar. English has never been my best subject!)
So, I had to work late tonight because we had an "Active shooter training". Which, on the first role play of trying to hide from the shooter, my door didn't lock and I was just sitting in a chair in my office and BANG - who's dead? ME, because I didn't check my door, like my gut told me to and it wasn't locked. Bob (the shooter/sheriff) and I had a good laugh about it, but sheesh!
Anyway, I come home from work and get here about 8:15. Who is going mad because he can't handle the girls for a couple of hours....haha! So, I harrass and make fun of the husband because he can't handle the girls. I run Kenzie to the store to get some stuff she needs for school and we take Kamryn with us since Nate is already going mad. Who comes home from the store 40 minutes later going mad herself? ME! First, BANG, I'm dead, and second, AHHHH, I'm going mad because of a 3 yr old and taking her to the store!!! Does life get easier as the children get older? I sure hope so!
Kenzie is a good kid and doesn't drive me mad, but she never acted like this as a 3 yr old. Kenzie was sweet and polite with a touch of fire and ice, but only occasionally.
Love that kiddo, but she is a handful. I sure hope this is not a premonition of what is to come in the future. Let's just say that I am not looking forward to 10 years from now! Although, I'll also have a 20 yr old daughter to assist me when I may reach the end of my rope!
Monday, May 2, 2011
Which parent does the 3 yr old drive mad first? You would think the dad, but not this time!
Posted by THE EVANS FAMILY at 5/02/2011 10:42:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment