Saturday, October 9, 2010

What's been happening in the land of Evans? Ugh, I can't remember!

Not much really. Time flies by when your having fun...ok not really fun all the time, but time flies by when life exhausts ya. I know I complain about exhaustion all the time, but I wouldn't have anything to talk about if I didn't complain about it!!

Makenzie is going to school and has Choir Monday and Wednesday after school and then she has Girl Scouts and a drama class on Friday afternoons. I am really glad she wants to be involved in something. I am hoping one of these days she'll want to do sports, but I'm not sure that is going to happen! Kamryn Marie is well.....my little Tazmanian Devil! I love that little munchkin. I love both of my girls! They keep life moving and shaking! Can't have 5 minutes to chill. We gotta be doing something - painting, coloring, reading, shopping, eating, puzzling, gaming, walking, biking.....on and on and on!

This summer I don't know even what we did. I wasn't too good with the camera this summer! We had 3 family weddings. Nate's brother, Trent, and sister, Lisa, both got married within the last couple of months, as did my little brother, Brady. They all married great people! We are all very happy for them.

We got 1 camping trip in before it got into hunting season. Ya, no camping once the hunters are out! I really don't need anyone getting shot!

0 comments: