Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July 2008



As usual, we ventured to Delta for the Fourth of July festivities. I don't know what it is about it, but we love to go to Delta... maybe the awesome taffy throwing parade, or the silly costly games at the park, or the bbq-ing with family and then the Demolition Derby followed by a pretty good firework show? Who knows, but we do enjoy it. Those are the times that make me wish we could live in small town Delta, or a small town like Delta....

4 comments:

QB Family said...

Happy 4th to your family! That is such a cute family picture. Small towns do have better festivities than the larger ones. Cute pool pics too.

*WEST* said...

There little outfits are so cute! What a cute little fam you have made! I think summer will be over before we do something!?! Lets get on it!

Shelly said...

I have heard the small towns have a lot of fun activities. I am glad you had such a great time.

*WEST* said...

We have super slacked on us getting together! Clint is out of town lets plan something when he gets back!!!!