1) What was I doing 10 years ago: Hmmm... Nate and I had been married for almost 3 months. I worked for a Title company as the receptionist. We were poor, but life was great!!
2) 5Things on my "to-do" list: I hate to-do's.. I always have so many... 1- Clean my house 2- Do the laundry and put it away 3- Finish painting my family room and hang my pictures back up 4- Hang up the pictures in my girls rooms 5- Make Makenzie a tutu.. I told her I would make it 3 months ago and I have the stuff... it just sits and looks at me though!
3) Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Payoff all our bills, go buy a new house and car for Nate (and maybe a SUV for me too) and go on a fun and expensive vacation (obviously I would do lots of other stuff, but that would be the top of the list.
4) Three bad habits: Do I really need to answer this... ok, being lazy, swearing and being lazy.
5) Places I have lived: Delta and Provo... yep, pretty lame!!
6) States (and countries) I've visited: Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, California, Nevada, Alaska, Oregon(i think just the airport there)
Now I tag all who reads this! Do it now, quick!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
TAGGED
Posted by THE EVANS FAMILY at 6/26/2008 11:11:00 PM
Labels: Fun Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment