Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No, we have not been beating our child!!


Ok, so some may think we started beating Makenzie in January, but I swear to you we haven't. Kenzie came running downstairs to our spare bedroom and tripped on a cord and this is the result. FYI - this is 4 days old! The goose egg was huge on her forehead when it happened so this is pretty mild compared to what it was.



Here is another picture several days after the picture above was taken. I really should have taken a picture the day it happened, but was so overwhelmed with trying to get her calm and making sure she didn't have a concussion that I totally spaced it off.

1 comments:

*WEST* said...

OUCH!!! I hate it when this stuff happens and people give you the what have you been doing to your child look! Your babe is getting so big!