Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day

Christmas morning with the Johnson clan was loads of fun. We all look so beautiful. Especially me and my mohawk bed head that I have going on. It was so much fun this year. Makenzie was so excited opening all her presents. Although, next year I think we will take it a little easier on the presents. We have so many grandparents and great-grandparents that buy gifts for our kids, we really don't need to buy much because they are already spoiled. Kamryn being only 5 weeks old got more than I would have every guessed.

Christmas night we spent with the Evans family. It was lots of fun just because we don't all get together like this very often. It seems like the time we do get together like this is less and less and I don't think it will get any better because Nate's brother and family will moving to Germany in May due to being in the Airforce.

Hopefully everyone had a good Christmas holiday. We did and we are so greatful for all our wonderful family and friends. Here's to a great 2007 and hopefully an even better 2008.

0 comments: