Saturday, April 3, 2010

12 YEARS of Wedded Bliss.....

Holy moly! Is this what happens when you have been married for this long? Nate and I have been married for 12 years and this year it almost was forgotten by both of us. Didn't do anything for our anniversary, but we'll make it up and do something fun here in the next month. I guess that's what happens with Conference, Easter and our Anniversary all on the same weekend.

I am sooooo happy to be married to him and don't know what I would do without him. He is my better half, keeps me on track, doing what I should be and keeps my spirits up. He is the best husband, father and friend, love you!!

1 comments:

QB Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it funny how when you were first married you thought anniversaries would be spectacular and then it seems like just another ordinary day. Congrats on 12!