Thursday, July 23, 2009

TRY IT, I DARE YOU!!



So, I started this the first week of June and I am now starting to notice a HUGE difference with my weekly grocery bill. I have never before had any type of food/supply storage and now I do and I haven't really spent too much more than I was doing weekly for the groceries I needed for just that week. I have a huge supply of toilet paper, paper towels, water, cleaning supplies, laundry supplies and FOOD! I don't have anywhere near what I want to have, but we'll see where I am at by the end of the year. TRY IT, I DARE YOU!!

1 comments:

QB Family said...

I do the same thing with grocerysmarts.com It's pretty fun when you see how much you are saving and how much you are coming home with. Now, we need a bigger house to store all the tp, paper towels, cereals, etc...