Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Playing at the park

Nate had to work out of town 2 weeks ago, so we called our cousin, Tesha, and she met us at a park in Provo. We had some KFC for dinner and then played on the toys. Kamryn is not a big lover of the swings or even the slide (quite yet), but she seemed to like eating the garbage in the wood chips!! I think I washed her hands and face two or three times while she was playing.
Not much new is going on here. We had a mini flood in the basement a couple of Sundays ago, along with a few neighbors. A water line broke in the road a couple of houses up the street and the water came up in our laundry rooms through the drain in there. Although, I did get my flowers planted and I am very happy about that. I feel like my house is neat and tiddy when the front yard looks nice with the flowers, even though it's a mess inside. I just try to ignore the mess inside! That was lots of fun and has caused the basement to be in a bit of a mess.
School's finally out and Makenzie is bugging us to get the pool setup. We did get a little garden planted in the backyard (almost). We just have a couple more plants to get in the ground and I need to get the weeds pulled out from the play area and underneath the trampoline, but I am dreading that!! I don't want to get underneath that thing. Who knows what is living down there!! I am sure Nate won't get underneath there because he hates the thought of friendly, slimy, creepy creatures more than I do.
Here are a couple of pictures from our fun at the park.

2 comments:

*WEST* said...

WE miss you guys!!! LETS GET TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

You guys have been BUSY! Wish we were there