This week was Art City Days in Springville. The girls and I got up early and went to the parade with Grandma Marilyn, Grandpa Gary, Tesha, Jesska, Sierra, Aunt Shanna and her three daughters and their kids... or should I say as Makenzie does... the cousins. We had lots of fun. Watched the parade (doesn't compare to Delta's awesome 4th of July parade), lunch at the Fire Station and the wandered through the carnival/craft boutique. Makenzie wasn't happy because I wouldn't pay $20 to ride 3 rides!!! I promised a trip to Lagoon in the next month. We are missing out on Lagoon next week with the family because we are heading to Yellowstone next Tuesday for the week. It will be lots of fun, but I am sad because we are missing out on going to Lagoon with my family. Anyway, here are a few pictures from today's adventure.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
ART CITY DAYS in Springville
Posted by THE EVANS FAMILY at 6/14/2008 11:00:00 PM
Labels: Trips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi! I'm glad you left a post on my blog. It's good to see how you are doing - it's been a really long time!!! And cute collage:)
Take care,
Jess
O.K. Lets get planning some sort of a trip?!? Your kids are so CUTE!!!!!
Hey there! I am having a shabby apple dress party. My girlfriend just opened an amazing jewelry store called Suncrest jco. and we are having it there. The address is 1386 N Freedom Blvd in Provo. There will be cute baby stuff there and handbags etc... It is this Thursday the 26th open house from 6-8:30. Hope you can come,feel free to bring a friend
Post a Comment